Starting a successful online business doesn’t have to be complicated or difficult.
Kenz Soliman is the perfect example of this. Despite all the fears and self-doubt she was struggling with, a few years ago Kenz decided to create a simple, 30-minute course about hashtags and publish it on Udemy.
That was the first step to what is now her dream business and she has sold over 42,000 courses since then! Kenz is a member and a Team Leader inside the Members’ Club and her story is incredible.
She’s proof that you can be anywhere in the world with a laptop, an internet connection and belief in yourself, and if you just take action, you can create so much success! In this episode we chat about:
– How Kenz started her online business while caring for her son as a stay-at-home mum.
– The impostor syndrome and fear she had to face, especially when it came to charging what she was worth.
– Publishing her first course, getting 1,000 students in just 26 hours and how it grew from there.
– What she thinks about making mistakes, pivoting in your business and creating courses in a competitive market.
– Her best tip for marketing your online course.
I know you’re going to love this episode and if you’ve been dreaming of creating a course about something, I hope this is the push you need to take that leap!
You can also find Kenz at:
Instagram: @herdigitalbusiness Carrie xx
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Order my book, She Means Business here: http://mc.femaleentrepreneurassociation.com/fea/she-means-business-book/
Buy the Carrie & Co 2020 Planner here:
Subscribe to the videos here: https://www.youtube.com/user/FemaleEntrepreneur
FEA Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/femaleentrepreneurassociation
#entrepreneurlife #carriegreen #womeninbusiness